This week I’m throwing out several things writer’s need to get going and stay full of momentum. By no means is this list complete. As we are constantly learning and growing, new needs pop up every day. There is just so much to explore on the journey to becoming a writer!
Take these for what they are – merely my suggestions on some of the things needed.
Writers’ Needs – What you need
- Education. Education. Learn all you can about the author and publishing worlds.
- Interaction with other authors. Social media is a great place!
- Fan base. It’s never too early to start building yours. (Email list is a great place to start.)
- Especially in the form of time management.
- Perseverance to push through the many obstacles you will encounter.
- Money is needed to make money. Don’t let that discourage you.
And what you really need (to keep your journey lighthearted)
- Caffeine to get you through those sleepless times.
- Chocolate because you need a little sweetness.
- Wine to unwind. And it helps in writing some great scenes!
Take each of these independently, then put them together as a whole. If you have questions on your journey, I would love to hear from you. Or if you just want to chat. Email me: email@example.com
Til next time,