New Year New Vision – Every year at this time people sit down and make New Year’s Resolutions. They start the year off with a BANG! Then, things slowly go back to the way they were before the resolution was made. Yep, I’m just as guilty as the next person.
2018 will be a different year for me – as an author, as a R&F consultant, as an event host, as a wife & mother. How, you might wonder. GOALS – not resolutions. These are the same thing, right? In a sense they are. But for me, it’s a mindset. Resolutions are typically over the top, way out there, unattainable demands. Goals are attainable, realistic, and work to advance a situation. So I’m going with goals.
Here are my steps in setting goals:
- Write them down.
- Publicize (most of) them so others can help keep you on track.
- Review them often. Remember, goals can change as life changes.
- Celebrate the smallest victories!
Share with us some of your goals for 2018.
2018 Goals – What it is!
- Have 100 General Admission / 50 VIP Admission readers at Signing in the South – Author/Reader event at The Isle of Capri Hotel Casino, Lake Charles, LA.
- Finish my current WIP – Book 1 in the Sunset Bayou series.
- Grow my Rodan & Fields business by adding 10 new PC’s and 5 new Consultants.
- Plan a successful Spring 2019 wedding for my daughter and her fiance!!
Although I have several more written goals, these are my top 4. This is where my focus will be for the upcoming year.
Share your goals. If you have a business you are trying to expand, drop a link in the comments as well. Together, let’s spread the word about where we are going and the businesses that will get us there.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Cheers to a successful YOU!!!
Love, hugs, and kisses – Taylor